All Files: HTTPS

The Holy Bible, according to the authorized version (A.D. 1611), with an explanatory and critical commentary and a revision of the translation, by bishops and other clergy of the Anglican church (1871)

fullscreen
Author: Cook, F. C. (Frederic Charles), 1810-1889, ed
Subject: Bible
Publisher: London, J. Murray
Language: English
Call number: BS491 .C63
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Cornell University Library
Contributor usage rights: See terms
Collection: cornell; americana

The metadata below describe the original scanning. Follow the "All Files: HTTP" link in the "View the book" box to the left to find XML files that contain more metadata about the original images and the derived formats (OCR results, PDF etc.). See also the What is the directory structure for the texts? FAQ for information about file content and naming conventions.

"Written at the suggestion of the Right Hon. J.E. Denison, speaker of the House of commons, afterwards Viscount Ossington. From the circumstances of its origin, known as the 'Speaker's commentary'."--Brit. mus. Catalogue

"Works ... referred to": New Testament, vol. I, p. lxvi-lxvii: "The principal works consulted": vol. IV, p. 493-494

Old Testament: vol. I, pt. I. Genesis. Exodus. pt. 2 Leviticus-Deuteronomy.--vol. II. Joshua-I. Kings.--vol. III. II. Kings-Esther.--Vol. IV. Job-The Song of Solomon.--vol V. Isaiah-Lamentations.--vol. VI. Ezekiel. Daniel, and the minor prophets--New Testament: vol I. St. Matthew-St. Luke.--vol. II. St. John. The Acts of the apostles.--vol. III. Romans-Philemon.--vol. IV. Hebrews-The Revelation of St. John

Identifier: cu31924096466374
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/cu31924096466374
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t01z4s00s
Lccn: 33015571